job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $22.98 - 27.03 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- The role of the Freeze Operations Technician is responsible for leading operation and troubleshooting of production freezing operations of final packaged life-saving medicines.
- The Freeze Operations Technician works as a team player with good communication skills while exemplifying good production floor leadership.
New colleagues will be trained on:
- Following all safety procedures
- Good Manufacturing Practice regulations for the United States and other countries
- Company problem-solving methods
- Ensuring equipment & process capability to sustain upstream processing rates
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability to achieve the production schedule
- Monitoring the freezing processes
- Assisting maintenance in equipment troubleshooting
- Performing total productive maintenance/operator care tasks
- Executing in-process quality inspections
- Recording entries in batch record
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Developing corrective and preventive actions
- Completing and maintaining all required training on time
- Identifying and implementing process improvements ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- Primary interfaces include: Quality Operations, Internal Production Units, Warehouse, Engineering Maintenance, Automation Engineering and EHS.
- May interface with external equipment vendors that supply and/or maintain equipment.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and significant progress towards Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a technical, science or engineering field
- Good communication skills across a diverse set of colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail to execute and improve GMP processes and documentation required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of various office applications required. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in technical, science or engineering discipline
- Formal training/education in process-based thinking and problem-solving
- Prior pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience
- Training/understanding of basic refrigeration system operation
- **1-2 yrs experience needed (Prefer 2+ yrs experience) **
** Pharma + Manufacturing exp needed! **
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.