job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.99 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Global Biologics is seeking a contractor to be part of a team to support biologics drug discovery at Company. The candidate will be responsible for hands-on support of cutting-edge antibody-drug conjugation technology development efforts within Global Biologics.
- BS/BA/MS + 4-5 years exp or PhD
- The applicant must have experience in handling proteins and be familiar with standard chromatography techniques.
- The applicant should be able to update and maintain information on computer systems, possess good organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience with covalent modification of antibodies, and ability to operate AKTA chromatography equipment is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.