a Cell Therapy Research Investigator. This person will play a leading role in developing the next generation cell therapy products.**
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead and manage projects across functions. Prepares, execute and analyze complex experimental designs. Lead and support projects on CAR-T therapies, main duties include generating critical and high-quality data to support project advancement in vitro assays and in vivo models.
- Review, interpret and communicate reports internally (e.g., to supervisor, project teams) and externally such as conferences.
- Developing novel ideas/technologies, eager to learn and innovate.
- Propose and implement resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Immunology, engineering or related pharmaceutical sciences plus 1-3 years relevant industrial experience.
- OR Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science plus 3+ years relevant industry experience,
- Expert in gene-editing, lentiviral or non lenti-viral vector technology, CAR molecule engineering, immunological assay including T cell assays. Experience in FACS, QPCR, cell-based assays and ELISA assays. Familiar with the regulatory requirement of cell therapy products.
- Experience in antibody engineering and development.
skills: Cell Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.