As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26.52 - 31.21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, robotics).
- Generate valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP.
- Interpret validity of own test data and generate accurate results.
- Advise immediate supervisor or designee of all important aspects of analytical testing including deviations.
- Evaluate data generated by others in the analytical group.
- Accurately document analytical data and review official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, specifications).
- Assist in analytical method development/validation/transfer.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments.
- Assist in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation and computer systems.
- Review and revise training materials.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of training activities.
- Participate in interdepartmental project teams or committees.
Education & Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Scientific Discipline
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.