This person will work with Business Development, Quality Assurance, Analytical group and Technical Operations areas to plan and implement the development process for new products or improvement to existing products or processes. Promote the company's image through participation in conferences and seminars. Prepare batch records, specifications, procedures and SOPs as needed.
location: Cranbury, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for providing technical and planning guidance to assign, organize, and support execution of activities in the development of new products or processes in a timely manner in the R&D or cGMP labs in accordance with client's objectives.
- Support and implement the continuous improvement effort within the client's business segment in the area of formulation, technology transfer, and scale up processes.
- Education- B.S. required, M.S. Preferred (Science or Engineering) degree with minimum of 3-4 years pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a pharmaceutical formulation, process/product development and GMP manufacture environment.
- Familiar with technologies include fluid beds, High Shear Granulators, Tablet Presses, Tablet Coaters, Blenders, Mills and others.
- Mechanical knowledge and hands on experience relating to fluid bed processor, granular, tablet press, encapsulation, coating equipment and others.
- Knowledge and experience in computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, technical software).
- Ability to handle difficult situations produced by time con-strength and customer demands, etc.Possess good knowledge of cGMP's and safety practicesPossess good communication and interpersonal skills.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.