job summary: Seeking a Medical Device Project Management Specialist to help lead product development programs or projects for our Cambridge, MA Lab.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for project planning including defining project scope, project milestones, and developing tasks with estimates; author project plans that meets business objectives and complies with the quality management system
- Responsible for identifying project risks, both technical and managerial, and devise appropriate risk management plans; regularly assess and report project risks to management
- Responsible for project execution of product development projects within FDA regulated industries while adhering to scope, schedule and budget requirements
- Education required: Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering, life science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of project management experience with medical device or related is required
- PMP Certification is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience managing medical device development projects having a strong understanding of Quality Management Systems including ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 throughout the product development lifecycle
- Proficient with MS Project or similar Project Management tools
skills: PMP, Medical Device Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.