job summary: **Seeking a talented and experienced Electrochemist who can join a strong team developing and manufacturing complex chemical analytical instrumentation for the semiconductor and electroplating industry.**
location: Totowa, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develop new electrochemical methods for analysis and equipment for implementation purposes.
- Develop analytical methods for process solutions used in metal deposition and other areas of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Interface with engineering group to design commercial analyzers.
- Plan and conduct experiments and write technical report findings.
- Participate in documenting, testing and supporting equipment.
- Prepare scientific publications and present work at conferences.
- M.Sc. in Electrochemistry is required; Ph.D. in Electrochemistry is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in analytical chemistry is required.
- 2+ years of precision and successful experience are essential.
skills: Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.