As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35.82 - 40.93 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Global Portfolio Strategy is responsible for creating the R&D content for investor relation materials. The position will support updating these documents on a regular basis and managing the IR document library.
- In addition, the position will provide basic project management support for upcoming IR event organization.
- Updating R&D IR documents to create accurate and concise data presentation for internal briefing documents and external facing materials.
- Collating information form multiple internal functions, bringing documents into standard format, reviewing for completeness and obtaining function sign-off.
- Migrating existing materials into new standard format and updating with additional information.
- Assisting in R&D related IR event planning (basic project management)
- Assisting in generation of presentation materials and design
- Collaborating with market insights to filter content for competitive environment overview.
- Organizing and updating the document library
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in a relevant scientific filed.
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical industry or academic experience in a research/clinical/regulatory field a plus
- Ability, with oversight, to write, edit, or otherwise facilitate completion of complex documents types
- Excellent working knowledge of writing-related computer software, templates, and electronic document management systems
- Basic project management skills including the ability to establish timelines for completion of projects and ensure efficient, timely completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with team members to facilitate information exchange (including problem solving and issue resolution)
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment; demonstrated ability to multitask and achieve deadlines and targets under time constraints
- Ability to work cross-functionally contributing to company-wide standards and processes
- Strong PowerPoint Skills: able to create slides.
- Word/Power Point/Microsoft Teams/Share Point experience
skills: Project Management, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.