As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $15.93 - 18.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
This position has the primary responsibility of supporting the development of solutions for the Coatings Industry. The position is working in a chemistry lab. Duties include, but are not limited to, mixing chemicals, testing samples, and documentation.
- Must have a strong sense of work ethic and self-motivation.
- Must operate with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a team environment and also effectively on individual efforts.
- Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable with email, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have the highest standards of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and capable of adapting to priority changes on a daily basis.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
Education & Qualifications:
- Experience in laboratory activity - performance experiments and familiarity with basic chemical mixing is required
- Experience in vendor management - ordering materials, cataloging materials is a plus
- Experience in technical documentation desired
- Basic knowledge of chemical instrumentation required
- Basic knowledge of chemical compatibility required
- Basic knowledge of chemical handling and chemical storage required
- College level (Junior level) understanding of chemistry, physics and engineering required
- Detailed oriented and with high sensitivity to timeline is a must
- Proactive in task management and ability to address/take care of basic laboratory facilitation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.