**IMMEDIATE NEED for an experienced PhD, Protein Purification Scientist to join our Cell Therapy team**
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for purification, modification, and analytical characterization of recombinant proteins and mono or bispecific antibodies from a variety of host cells (eukaryotic and prokaryotic) to advance multiple drug discovery projects and science objectives in parallel.
- Ability to advise the TPE group on project-specific commercial reagents and keep up to date on advances in protein purification and analytics.
- PhD with 1-3yrs of experience or Masters in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, or related field with 5yrs of experience.
- 3+ yrs of direct experience in protein/antibody purification
- Strong background in protein biochemistry, protein purification (using affinity and traditional chromatographic techniques), protein modification using enzymatic and chemical methods, and biophysical characterization.
- Hands-on experience with instrumentation essential for protein purification and characterization, especially AKTA FPLC and HPLC, UPLC systems, SDS PAGE and Western Blot.
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.