job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $13.38 - 15.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Demonstrates knowledge & use of terminology, operating procedures, & equipment pertaining to Lab Application Processes (electrostatic spray, robot testing, mechanical aptitude).
- Demonstrates ability to carry out lab experiments as guided from others. Supports scientific methods through directed experimentation, observations, data capture, & reporting.
- Supports/Uses BPI tools under supervision.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6 months- 1 yr of relevant experience
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.