job summary: **Immediate need
for a Director or VP of Nanoparticle Research and Delivery
. This person will need to relocate
to Nanjing/Yantai, China
and will be responsible building up the carrier in gene and nucleic acid delivery projects, formulation prescription selection/upgrade/evaluation. This person will also build up strong nucleic acid and gene drug delivery platform, lead the discovery of new drug, build strong nucleic acid delivery and research team.**
location: Princeton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Build up strong nucleic acid and gene drug delivery platform, lead the discovery of new drug, build strong nucleic acid delivery and research team.
- Responsible for building up the carrier in gene and nucleic acid delivery projects, formulation prescription selection/upgrade/evaluation.
- Responsible for leading nanoparticle delivery research projects, solve research and IND filling related problems. Participate in technical breakthroughs for project development and solve project related technical issues.
- Review IND/NDA filling documents.
- Responsible for nucleic acid delivery project's
- Carry out the license-in, incubation and research of nucleic acid drug delivery projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PhD in Chemistry, pharmacology, biology or any related field.
- Depth knowledge in gene nanoparticle delivery system with 8+ years of experience in nucleic acid drug research.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a platform or projects.
- Strong language skills in English/Chinese literature research (Mandarin)
- Strong problem-solving skills, team oriented.
skills: Biology, Drug Safety, AD (Adverse Events)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.