job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Melrose Park, Illinois
job type: Temporary
salary: $20.00 - 23.50 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
- Monitor Filling Operators by completing daily visual audits of Aseptic Behavior inside the core during fills and lyophilizer loading.
- Take immediate action when non- compliance and/or undesired behavior by personnel in the complex is observed.
- Partner with Production/Quality/Training Leadership to make recommendations for enhancements to aseptic process.
- Communicate openly to operators and supervisors in aseptic core to provide mentoring regarding observed performance.
- Provide corrective action training based on visual audit by immediate feedback.
- Complete daily inspections of the physical conditions of the aseptic core.
- Review aseptic technique associated with media fills and help complete documentation and final vial count verification. Presence in the Aseptic complex on a regular basis is essential.
- Provide escort of non-gown qualified individuals on an as needed basis.
- Expected to train personnel in Aseptic Techniques and processes.
- Reports metrics and trends to site management on a regular basis.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiology or Life Sciences or a Certificate with a focus on pharmaceutical manufacturing plus one to three years of related experience.
- Aseptic Processing experience, including proficiency in Aseptic Gowning qualifications is desirable.
- The ability to gown and work in an aseptic manufacturing environment.
skills: Quality control, SOP, Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.