job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $12.32 - 14.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- This will be a technical administrative position that requires an understanding of basic chemical data (e.g., density, flashpoint, volatile, non-volatile, etc.) to be applied to database maintenance relative to raw materials used by .
- The incumbent will need to be able to review data from raw material vendors and convert/enter it into databases that use the information in formulas and for various regulatory compliance documents.
- An understanding of chemical nomenclature is helpful.
- Familiarity with SDS documents would be helpful but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly is required. Minimal supervision will be provided after training is completed and accuracy and attention to detail are mandatory.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals to complete the registration of raw materials into databases is essential.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-yr college degree in the sciences required
- Computer fluency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook are expected. Training in software applications specific to the position will be provided.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.