job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Appendixes, uploading to e-dox,
- Prefers Associate/Bachelor degree, but is not required. Experience would trump degree.
- Solid written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be detailed/organized to track report deliverables and other detailed work requiring accuracy
- Research and Development, clinical trials, knowledge of what medical docs look like and contain are all helpful backgrounds and experience to have.
- Past experience with clinical docs, summary docs, investigative brochures, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.