As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Norwood, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
Reporting to the Director of US External Manufacturing, the (Sr.) Manager of External Manufacturing will be part of a team responsible for the manufacturing activities at 3rd-party contract manufacturing organizations (CMO). This role will be responsible for ensuring overall integration within the External Manufacturing department. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the overall integrator for the External Manufacturing department.
- Build and improve on adaptable and lean business processes to support our External Manufacturing organization, enabling clear communication, prioritization, and escalation within and external from the department.
- Coordinate meeting logistics including scheduling the meetings, sending out the agendas, running meetings, writing and distributing minutes, tracking goals and action items.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans to ensure clarity of deliverables and timing.
- Identify and implement best practices in order to facilitate standardization and coordination across disciplines, functions and/or projects
- Develop tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and problem solving with CMC project and functional area managers.
- Publish clear and concise meeting agendas, notes and action items.
- Tracking of project scopes of work (SoW) against External Manufacturing budget to support Finance month-end reporting and annual budgeting requirements.
- Oversee the tracking of the External Manufacturing capital budget and capital approval process.
- Tracking project SOWs and CDAs
- Coordinate the reviews for process performance and Key Performance Indicators from CMOs, jointly with Supply Chain.
- Support preparation of periodic business and operations review meetings.
- Write or revise the appropriate GMP documentations.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
qualifications: Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Sciences and 8+ years or MS with 5+ years of industry experience. 2+ years in managing contract manufacturing, project management, or similar business responsibility.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) to collaborate with senior CMC Management in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment - you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Proficient in relevant software: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments.
- Demonstrated experience managing interdisciplinary development teams; exceptional skills at facilitating teams and building consensus with membership comprised of diverse levels and areas of the company.
- Well organized - a natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- You drive for results - you set a high bar for yourself and others
- Good critical thinker that can anticipate the needed next step and therefore can work independently
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and rapid growth and adapt to change.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.