job summary: **Immediate Need for a Molecular Technician**
The Molecular Technician is responsible for performing drug extraction of patient samples as well as all laboratory testing of patient samples.
location: Bristol, Pennsylvania
job type: Temporary
salary: $23 - 24 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
The Laboratory Specialist is responsible for performing drug extraction of patient samples as well as all laboratory testing of patient samples.
- Proficiently perform all duties of a Specimen Processor.
- Maintain proper documentation of all laboratory equipment charts.
- Maintain and run the analyzer proficiently.
- Perform confirmation extraction proficiently
- Maintain and run the LCMS-QQQ (mass spec).
- Process calibration curve/QC on LCMS-QQQ to determine if analysis/LCMS is acceptable.
- Bachelors in science
- At least 1 year of Experience in molecular and /or toxicology
skills: Molecular Biology, Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.