job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Skokie, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 32.86 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct all aspects of Analytical Development including method development, experimentation, and record keeping, including developing and implementing methods that meet project needs.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of the chemical composition, structure and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Plans, develops, and implements scientifically well-designed experimental programs and demonstrates creativity and capability in analytical method development, validation, and testing.
- Identifies problem areas and utilizes scientific resources to recommend alternatives, priorities, and results to resolve problems.
- Accurately and completely records experimental procedures, test results, and observations to meet corporate and GMP requirements.
- Establishes work priorities for assignments within his/her authority and keeps assignment completion on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience
- 2-3 years of HPLC, GC chromatography, and Empower Software hand on experience
- Skills in handling wet chemistry and operating basic lab instruments
- Skills on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Drug Products and Cleaning Samples analysis to support formulation development studies.
- Skills in designing and executing experiments using different lab instruments and techniques
- Knowledge of statistical analysis/interpretation, pharmaceutical dosage forms, as well as concepts in developing novel drug delivery systems
- Familiar with concepts of pharmaceutical analytical operations including FDA and cGMP regulations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Chromatography
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.