job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18.27 - 21.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work. As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists.
- Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- Chemistry degree required (or similar degree)
- Must have 1 year experience in wet chemistry (beyond school setting)
- Will work in Architectural Coatings lab as an Application Technician
- Need strong work ethic.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.