Sr. QA Specialist (Customer Complaints)
This position is responsible for all stages of receiving customer complaints, interacts with customer for additional information, acting as a liaison with all internal areas necessary to satisfy customer's expectations. It leads and manages the customer complaint process to ensure that the system is in place and procedure is being followed. Complies customer complaint specific data as needed to support customer's review meeting in general.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide support to Quality group ensuring consistent application of procedures in place
- Manage key projects/initiatives related to customer complaints and ensures that progress is within expected guidelines and timelines.
- As the point of quality contact when receiving customer complaints, performs a variety of duties such as assembling all information, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams (Lab, TCS, QS, etc) when necessary for critical complaints
- Aid initial receipt, review, trending and impact assessments for customer complaint issues
- Receive and proper handling of customer complaint and compliant samples
- Coordinates and manages day-to-day operations and communications with customer and internal departments/plants to ensure all information is available on time to perform customer complaint investigation
- Ensure all customer information necessary to initiate the investigation is received and recorded accordingly
- Facilitate communication with customer on complaint critical issues and aid the plant in preparation for the meeting and ensure expectation is aligned
- Coordinate customer credit for complaints involving return and credit disposition
- Work with QA sites and Lab personnel to meet target customer satisfaction goals on investigation response time
- Identify opportunities for improvement on complaint process in general
- Review complaint data analyzes results and recommends changes based upon findings. Prepare customer specific complaint data and trend as requested
- Prepare report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data, making recommend
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Quality and/or customer complaint system
- Attention for detail and deadline driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working familiarity with root cause investigation tools
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environment
- A sense of urgency/initiative
- Demonstrate team building and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements and ISO standards
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues
- Experience with customer interface and meeting customer expectations
skills: Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.