The Project Manager will lead the implementation of GLS system to execute a standard process and system for Business Units (BUs) and Global Supply Chain function. This position requires a candidate with the ability to manage a broad set of activities and resources.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 49 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead and manage a team to transition site from current processes and systems for label design and change management to the developed GLS system.
- This includes standardisation of processes for labels created for External and Purchased Finished Goods manufacturers.
- Lead data migration activities to migrate data and create artworks as part of the rollout of GLS system.
- Develop and manage the data migration plans for the label design site with understanding of requirements for External and Purchased Finished Goods manufacturers.
- Lead and manage data migration resources to meet site schedules for creation of artworks.
- Lead and manage implementation of future state print processes in line with developed GLS system.
- Work with SMEs, site leads and functions to integrate GLS system into the site while minimizing impact to the business as part of cutover.
- Provide updates, reports, monitor KPIs and identify risks for site data migration in line with overall project plan.
- Present updates via Powerpoint on status and risks for data migration and label creation.
- Ensure proper communication of project at site level in partnership with operations, quality, regulatory, planning and marketing to ensure project success.
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Code of Ethics, all company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Support other activities as required.
- 4 - 5 years' experience in highly regulated industry or medical device, pharma or similar industry with experience leading large projects.
- Engineering, Science or other appropriate 4 year degree.
- Project management skills and experience.
- People management skills and experience.
- Experience in labeling for medical devices for label design and operations.
- Ability to accurately scope projects and consider the full impact of decisions and actions taken.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Effective communicator of issues, of facts and ideas/solutions to senior members of the organization.
- Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to participate with cross functional teams in projects and innovation.
- Good business acumen.
- Displays ownership of results and a drive to achieve.
- Attention to detail and accuracy - essential.
- Manage personnel directly or indirectly to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Self-motivated to achieve compliant results.
- Must be fluent in English both written and oral.
skills: FDA, Regulatory Affairs Operations, Regulatory Affairs Strategy, Regulatory Briefing Documents, ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.