job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.70 - 22.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develop chromatographic analytical methods utilizing HPLC, UPLC, HPLC/MS, GC and GC/MS for analyzing TGAI as well as formulated products.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- A minimum of BS degree, preferably in Analytical Chemistry and 2 years of chromatographic laboratory experience (equivalent experience will be considered as well). A masters with at least 1 year of industry experience may also be sufficient.
- Strong knowledge and industry experience developing and executing HPLC/UPLC methods utilizing RP, HILIC, IEX, and SEC methodologies is necessary.
- Candidates must also demonstrate competency with Agilent Openlab Software. Additionally, Candidate will be well acquainted with GC and quantitative LCMS methods for determining reaction progress of small molecules in complex matrices.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of separation sciences (HPLC, GC) and chromatographic software (Chemstation, Empower).
- Experienced in trouble-shooting complex HPLC and GC equipment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and Interpersonal skills
skills: HPLC, Chromatography
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.