job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $24.28 - 28.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Seeking a highly motivated individual to draft, edit and review scientific and technical documents in compliance with quality management systems and regulatory guidelines (GLP / GCLP).
- The candidate will work closely with scientists and technical staff to support generation of standard operating procedures, method validation reports and nonclinical and clinical study reports.
- Specific duties will include technical writing, data compilation, table generation and review of reports for quality and consistency.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in one of the chemical, physical or biological sciences with at least 3 years of technical writing experience. Candidates with laboratory experience preferred.
- Excellent technical writing skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working in a GLP/GCLP regulated setting
- Experience with controlled documentation
- Candidates with laboratory and/or scientific experience
- Working knowledge of Watson LIMS
skills: Analytical Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.