job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Marietta, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $37.29 - 43.88 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform technical review of cGMP documentation for completeness and compliance to cGMPs as outlined by governmental regulations and internal procedures.
- Provide advice and counsel on cGMP and related quality assurance issues to the value stream
- Demonstrate sound decision making relating to quality issues
- Provide on the floor QA support and perform QA Operations activities (batch record review and issuance, room release, line clearance, documentation review etc)
- Take initiative to resolve quality documentation concerns (e.g., investigations, deviations, change controls, and other required documentation).
- Perform review and support regarding discrepancies and/or anomalies noted during QA review of associated processes. This includes deviation investigations, customer complaint investigations, et al.
- Alert management of production trends which may serve as forewarning of process or equipment problems. As necessary, initiate CAPA investigations to address these issues.
- Write and/or revise controlled documents in support of job responsibilities.
- Routinely communicate and report deviations from procedures/processes to Quality Assurance Management and initiate appropriate action as necessary.
- Ensure all GMPs, validation, quality, safety and environmental regulations are met. Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- BS/BA in biology, chemical engineering, life sciences. Degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- QA experience preferred. Minimum 1 year also preferred.
skills: CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.