**IMMEDIATE NEED for an experienced Senior Scientist, Antibody Engineering to join our team**
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead and manage Antibody related projects with strong background in Antibody Engineering.
- Strong knowledge in antibody structural modeling, sequence prediction, humanization, affinity maturation and strong understanding of protein structure-function relationships.
- Experience in working on bispecific antibodies, format optimization is plus.
- Strategically advance scientific expertise propose novel insights and implement resolutions to technical problems and project key challenges utilizing available tools and information.
- Work within multi-disciplinary project teams and act as a lead analytical and biophysical resource to guide development and advance the pipeline under no or limited supervision.
- Support the development of project strategy and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally as necessary.
- Demonstrate leadership by advising and sharing knowledge and expert opinions with peers and senior management
- Contribute to research that leads to peer-reviewed publications, reports and internal/external presentations to project teams or conferences.
Knowledge and Skills:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Protein engineering or related sciences, 1-3 year relevant industrial experience.
- Masters degree in biology, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3-5+ years relevant industry experience,
- Previous experience working in the lab setting
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions using appropriate information
skills: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.