for a skilled individual to work in a bioanalytical laboratory involved in the development of novel blood purification technologies.**
location: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for managing research projects in areas of strategic importance to the company.
- Develop, optimize and implement new methods for development and implementation of technology transfer of new products and must be able to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Participate in analyzing bioanalytical samples (blood, plasma, serum) and must accurately perform, document, and report experiments in a timely manner.
- Scientific degree in biochemistry or biochemical engineering and
- 4+ years of research and/or product development experience
- Advanced degree (M.S. or PhD) preferred
- Must be an excellent scientific writer, capable of summarizing data and preparing technical protocols, and reports
- Understanding of experimental design and design control
- Experience in independently performing analytical assays
- Ability to design bench or pilot plant experiments to refine production methods during scale up
- Ability and willingness to work with human and animal blood and blood products
- Familiarity with blood borne pathogen regulations and standards
- Experience with hydrogel and polymer materials
- Experience with biocompatibility requirements for medical devices
- Awareness of the product development and design control process
- Understanding of statistical methods for biochemical production
- Understanding of protein separation or plasma purification
skills: Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.