job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $38.53 - 48.60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred).
- For a Scientist II it would be expected that the individual has been performing HPLC routinely for at least one year.
- Must have experience working with biologic molecules.
- Entry level skills with 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis or a related field, and minimally a BS Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related degree. Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis, and GxP documentation. Some understanding of general analytical theories. Experience working in formulation and/or lyophilization strongly preferred.
- Also, looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
skills: HPLC, Chromatography
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.