As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $28.73 - 33.80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collaboratively provide cryoEM support for research teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Contribute to developing our systems and competencies in cryoEM
Education & Qualifications:
- MS or PhD in protein biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology or related discipline.
- Expertise in cryo-EM grid preparation and screening and data collection.
- Single particle EM data processing, three-dimensional structure determination and model building.
? Self-motivated and able to handle multiple challenging projects in parallel
? Excellent communication and presentation skills to enhance team-based progress
? Ability to work independently and effectively within timelines and collaborate in a highly multidisciplinary environment
? Experience with recombinant protein techniques including construct design, protein expression, purification and biophysical characterization
? Strong computational skills
skills: Chemistry, Environmental Sampling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.