job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- RNA and DNA extraction, nucleic acid quality control, cDNA synthesis and qRT-PCR.
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience with RNA isolation and downstream analyses.
- Additional desired skills include sterile technique and cell culture, experience with clinical/human samples and in vitro/ex vivo assays.
- The successful candidate will be expected to generate, analyze and effectively communicate and present data both one-on-one and to a larger audience.
- Responsibilities also include maintenance of lab reagents.
- The candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree required
skills: PCR, In Vitro, In Vivo, RT-PCR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.