job summary: **Immediate Need for a 3rd Shift Lab Tech to work in our Quality Department. 5 days a week (Thursday-Monday) - 8 hour shifts or 4 days a week (Thursday-Sunday) - 10 hour shifts.**
location: Bridgeton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
education: High School
- Responsible for assuring quality of batch preparation and quality control activities, including process inspection, sampling, and sensory evaluation to meet specification and quality standards.
- Perform quality monitoring activities.
- Record and review data to ensure all documentation is complete and accurate for compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Uses test methodology in assessing on-line quality of finished product.
- Discusses variances with appropriate plant personnel and monitors major quality problems or trends.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree in laboratory sciences and technology training is not required but is preferred.
- At least 6 months related experience required.
- Working in a manufacturing environment or dealing with dairy products is a plus.
skills: Quality control, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.