As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Liaise with assigned Business Partner functional representatives to determine learning and change enablement needs in support of initiatives, improvements and ongoing inspection readiness activities.
- Design innovative learning solutions to support identified needs that leverage various modalities and media
- Lead, assist and support the design and development of learning materials including:
- Defining objectives and outlining the concept of the course (delivery method, assessments, learner engagement, performance support resources)
- Quickly synthesizing and writing course content based on input from subject matter experts, written material, interviews, etc.
- Produce final course materials (live or self-paced)
- Design and develop communications and reference materials to support learning engagement and change enablement.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist with training process or technology improvements
- Collaborate with the LMS Support and LMS Operations teams to ensure availability of new courses in the LMS and accurate assignment of newly developed courses and learning activities.
- Manage projects outsourced to a vendor to ensure quality, timely delivery, and business partner satisfaction including oversight of other designer / developers
- Assist with other learning projects as needed including project coordination, project management, metrics and reporting, onboarding employees, etc.
- 3-5+ years of designing learning experiences in a regulated environment, preferably in Pharma
- Immediate availability
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix setting to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Experience with Articulate 360 Suite, including advanced skills in Storyline 360
- Experience with other industry design/development software such as Toolbook, Vyond, Walkme, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc. (preferred)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Degree or certification in instructional design, development and/or adult learning (preferred)
skills: MS-WORD, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.