Sr. Scientist - Cell Therapy
job summary: **IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
for a seasoned individual to serve as cell biology subject matter expert and provide technical leadership for our growing R&D team.**
location: Telford, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Working both independently and with a team, drive the development of novel solutions for cell processing and expansion in CAR T and other cell manufacturing platforms.
- Serve as cell biology subject matter expert and provide technical leadership to others and make decisions to set directions for multiple projects.
- Develop and perform analytical assays to characterize manufacturing process steps.
- Collaborate with business development to understand unmet needs and customer requirements for cell processing.
- Define, participate in, and manage CMO and CDMO relationships.
- PhD in the field of Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Bioengineering, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years' direct experience in cell therapy manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Knowledge of autologous and allogenic CAR T processing.
- Practical experience with mammalian cell culture, fluorescence imaging, cell health and viability assays, flow cytometry, PCR. Experience with T Cell or Pluripotent SC culture is highly desirable.
- Prior work experience in a regulated environment (ISO 9001, 13485 and QSR Standards) a plus.
skills: Cell Biology, SOP, Biology, Chemistry, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.