job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $54.03 - 63.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform tasks under the guidance of project lead or CMS departmental principals on analytic design and statistical analytic planning, coordinate real world database management, and data warehouse construction or maintenance.
- Develop documentations of analytic plans, prepare for statistical concept communications and be able to advise on analytic strategies and recommend methodological solutions on complex analytic topics.
- Lead and perform statistical analyses, modeling, reporting, analytic interpretations, and slide development.
- Develop SAS macro libraries to standardize disease identification, cohort constructions, mapping of healthcare resource utilization and expenditures to standard metrics for product value propositions.
- Construct drug coding systems to support database activities for key therapeutic R&D and brand LCM activities, and establish and maintain a repository of the coding systems for therapeutic medications, diagnostic or surgical procedures and drug delivery systems.
- Establish and main variety of disease identification and composite comorbidity assessment tools and algorithms.
- Conduct analytic quality assurance procedures. Provide timely analytic support for abstract and manuscript development and submissions to medical/scientific congresses or publications.
- Provide analytic support for internal and external communications and statistical interpretations of data under the guidance of departmental methodological principles. Develop statistical analytic plans, statistical expertise and data management techniques and skills.
- Manage real world database operations, analytic programming and statistical modeling activities. Assist project lead or departmental principals in study design, power calculation, CRF construction, analytic operations and reporting for retrospective and prospective studies.
- Assist project lead or departmental principals in analytic/computing resource planning, work flow management and prioritization, and related logistic coordination.
- Prepare communication materials on analytic projects including processes, data, analytic findings for internal and external functional groups within or outside of CMS.
- Prepare slide decks for congress or manuscript submissions or internal or external communications. Plan and initiate analytic projects using the real world databases or clinical trial data warehouse in support of the CMS initiatives.
- Provide consultation for all CMS groups on research methodology and statistical or analytic issues. Vendor Management. Database licensing and maintenance. Analytic process formulation and standardization. Potentially supervising team of analytic and programming support.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications:
- Master's degree in statistics/biostatistics or related field
- 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience (vaccine exposure a plus), experience in writing SAP and related TLF shells, experience in sample size calculation for clinical studies, experience in study operations and statistical analysis (production or QC of TLFs), etc.
skills: CDISC, CRFs, Data Management Plan, SAS Macro, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/PH, SAS/STAT, SAS-Base, Biostatistical Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.