As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Valencia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Receive and accession samples for clinical testing
- Responsible for the receiving and processing of clinical samples within the guidelines of the site
- working procedures.
- Enter data into the laboratory information systems.
- Splitting down and removing excess packaging reducing waste footprint within the building.
- Timely transfer of samples from and to internal lab areas
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with, laboratory, CLIA and local regulations.
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years clinical laboratory experience.
- Good, accurate computer skills
- Be detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures
- Able to work effectively and able to deliver on tight datelines
- 7am-7pm - Week One Sun/Mon/Tues/Sat - Week Two Sun/Mon/Tues
- 7am-7pm - Week One Wed/Thurs/Fri - Week Two Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat
- 7pm-7am - Week One Sun/Mon/Tues/Sat - Week Two Sun/Mon/Tues
- 7pm-7am - Week One Wed/Thurs/Fri - Week Two Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.