job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. As a passionate group of people leading the charge for better health options, our longtime partner puts patients first. They know that every one of our employees is essential to achieving this goal. If you want to work in a challenging environment that sets the stage for growth in your career, join our team today!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 38.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for hands-on LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of small and large molecules from preclinical samples for studies performed internally and at contract laboratories. Responsible for bioanalytical methods qualification.
- Adept to automation in writing and editing scripts, sample preparation and data reporting.
- Maintain a high level of productivity in the lab. Familiar with using liquid handling systems such as Tecan, Hamilton.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative LC-MS/MS based bioanalysis to support in vitro and in vivo PK studies of small molecules and generate high quality data.
- Write and review bioanalytical reports to support DMPK studies.
- Follow the guidance and maintain records in ELN, LIMS, Freezer inventory and shipping systems
- Rapidly adjust to changing priorities in a strong collaborative team environment.
- Maintain laboratory and freezer inventory, manage instrumentation maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- BS degree with at least 5-7 years or MS degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in small molecule bioanalysis or related area in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in using liquid handling systems and LC-MS/MS. (Big Plus)
- Knowledgeable in best practices of bioanalytical assessments. Ability to troubleshoot instruments and methods.
- Ability to optimize conditions for quantitation and chromatographic separation of analyte from other detectable components in biological samples.
- Strong drive to make impactful contribution towards the success of discovery/early development programs.
skills: In Vitro, In Vivo, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.