job summary: **Immediate Need for a 3rd Shift Lab Tech to work in our Quality Department**
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Temporary
work hours: 3 to 11
- Responsible for assuring quality of batch preparation and quality control activities, including process inspection, sampling, and sensory evaluation to meet specification and quality standards.
- Perform quality monitoring activities.
- Record and review data to ensure all documentation is complete and accurate for compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Uses test methodology in assessing on-line quality of finished product.
- Discusses variances with appropriate plant personnel and monitors major quality problems or trends.
- One year of lab experience OR a Bachelors in Biology or related field
skills: Biology, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Sample Preparation, Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.