job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 21.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Collect necessary complaint evaluation information
- Document complaint investigation and sample evaluation results
- Respond to customer complaints (written or verbal), following review by higher level specialist
- Timely closure of complaint evaluations, as per procedure
- Manage workflow; identify and escalate issues as needed
- Perform trend reporting and escalate results for consideration of necessary actions
- Participate in process improvement activities and projects
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree required in nursing, pharmacy, medical technology, engineering or scientific background (MLT, LPN, RN). Bachelor degree and /or clinical certification (MT, RN) preferred.
- 1-3 years work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting.
- Working knowledge of FDA Quality System regulations and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Solid written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and application of computer systems for word processing and complaint management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact effectively with peers, management, and internal customers.
skills: FDA, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.