As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $54.64 - 64.29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for defining standards for PV process related matter and procedure in line with global PV process strategy.
- Development and maintenance of global standards and processes for case processing and related activities.
- Responsible to define standards for AE intake requirements.
- Continuously assess processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Coordinate Able to lead projects to the implementation of process improvements.
- Manage planned and unplanned deviations and ensure accurate periodic review.
- Global review of Safety Data Exchange Agreements
- Assist with setting standards, decision making and maintenance of product specific case handling conventions in consultation with Global Medical Expert and PV Process Regional Management
- Primary liaison with PV Information Management for Argus system changes to ensure accurate and timely assessment of impact to global PV process
- Liaison with PV functional teams (Medical Safety, Safety Science) for impact of process changes.
- Perform impact analysis for global regulatory intelligence results
- Maintain standards and procedures for identification and management of Product Quality Complaints associated with safety information coordination with other PV functions and QA units related to triage, case processing, investigation, reconciliation and reporting.
- Assist PV Process as SME during audits and inspections
- Minimum MSc in life sciences
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in PV or combined PV/RA/QA and/or clinical development
- Extensive PV knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and multicultural awareness;
- Able to lead complex process improvement projects
- Able to negotiate and build consensus for plans and priorities and develop effective relationships through collaboration
- Able to make decisions and involves management at the right moment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with an ability to interact with all levels of personnel, and global SMEs.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively predict and resolve complex problems, think strategically and tactically, generate solutions to complex problems and build consensus across global organization.
- Able to interpret, execute and recommend changes to established policies and programs
- Leadership, decision making and negotiation skills
- Independent worker
- Strong analytical skills
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement methodology knowledge a plus
skills: Pharmacovigilance, Argus, AD (Adverse Events)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.