job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 62.44 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Experienced in ISS or ISE or integrating data across multiple clinical studies.
- In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
- Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
skills: ADaM, CDISC, SAS Macro, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/PH, SAS/STAT, SAS-Base
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.