Position is responsible for daily sampling and testing of all manufacturing areas and products manufactured, cleaning and maintaining the Microbiology lab. and ensuring that test samples are within the specifications set forth in SOPs.
location: Neptune, New Jersey
job type: Temporary
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Perform Bioburden, endotoxin and particulate testing as well as other Quality Control procedures by following the approved Standard Operating procedures for each test.
- Provide all testing results to the Supervisor to approve on a daily or weekly basis.
- Make sure through review of Environmental Monitoring paperwork that clean rooms are sampled in accordance with approved Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow cGMPs and documentation practices in daily activities
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to communicate effectively.
- Stay current with all assigned training requirements.
- Aseptic technique may be required, including clean room gowning/sampling
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Recognize and report deviations, equipment concerns, or potential problems immediately
- Support other QA functions as needed
qualifications: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Biology, Microbiology or related science.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in performing microbiological lab tests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.