job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $34.00 - 37.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Executes experiments in process development and manufacturing support with supervision.
- Performs basic data acquisition and analysis in a timely manner. Assists in experimental designs and data interpretation.
- Documents work appropriately in lab notebooks and technical memos; contributes to writing technical reports
- Maintains lab equipment and optimizes lab operations for efficient use of time and resource.
- Troubleshoots equipment and experimental problems.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities.
- Assists in manufacturing support.
- BS or MS degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Understands basic scientific/engineering principles applicable to assigned tasks.
- Capability to consult literature/reports or other independent research to understand and develop scientific purposes of assignments.
- Is familiar with routine statistical methods and has the ability to apply these methods to experimental data.
- Has demonstrated ability to identify critical information from own work and has also contributed to experimental design.
- Good communication and scientific skills, the desire and drive to grow and develop scientifically.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Previous biopharmaceutical industry experience within relevant scientific discipline.
- Mammalian cell culture experience with media preparation, operation of shake flasks and bioreactors and relevant cell culture analytical techniques.
- Prior experience with manufacturing support and knowledge of process development.
skills: Cell Biology, Biology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.