As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16.96 - 19.95 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
Operational support for the Manufacturing and QC GMP functions, both for cross-functional teams as well as for core laboratory operations support. Roles will focus on support activities such as environmental monitoring, critical utility sampling, sample transport, and general laboratory support.
The knowledge required is: little to no knowledge of the job. As for preferred skills, we are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and basic documentation and computer skills.
- A valid driver's license and access to a car is required. Additionally, there is a good amount of physicality to the job and therefore the applicants should understand that the following physical abilities are required to fulfill the job duties:
- Ability to lift, pull, or push equipment requiring 50lbs of force
- Repetitive bending and reaching to setup and break-down equipment
- Ability to climb ladders and work platforms
- Ability to work around chemicals
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as gloves, gowning, and respiratory protection in some cases
- Ability to walk and stand for periods of time
skills: Quality control, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.