job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.93 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Accept and document sample shipments made to the ABC DMPK group.
- QC and store samples in appropriate areas, document and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare items for shipping, noting shipment contents and communicate with teams for logistic details.
- Identify and resolve shipping and receiving discrepancies as they arise.
- Sample shipping and receiving related communications with DMPK operation team members and project team liaisons.
- Utilize and Maintain electronic systems for sample shipping and receiving management and tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology or related.
- 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to bend, crouch and lift items up to 50lbs. throughout daily activities.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.