job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $19.45 - 22.89 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join the Analytical Development team in Bioanalytics, which develops, validates, and transfers analytical methods used for characterization and release of biologics. The successful candidate will participate in the development and validation of molecular and cell-based analytical methods, including cell culture, PCR and western analysis, and cloning. Specifically, this individual will assist in engineering cell lines for use in cell-based assays and will participate in testing of pre-clinical and clinical lot release and stability testing of biotherapeutics, including gene therapy products, enzymes, antibody and antibody-like therapeutics.
- Applying strict attention to detail and thorough record-keeping.
- Working in a GMP-compliant environment and adhering to all regulations.
- Displaying an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Integrating, compiling, and tabulating data and assisting supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- Contributing to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects including timely delivery of analytical reports, documents, SOPs and electronic lab notebook entries.
- A Bachelors degree with 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication between departments and colleagues.
- Ability to interpret scientific data and articulate conclusions.
- Prior experience with cell culture and molecular analyses preferred.
skills: Molecular Biology, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.