job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Grand Island, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $12.50 - 15.15 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
- Orders supplies and maintains laboratory stock.
- Collects and Tests utility samples
- Maintains accurate records of all physical and analytical testing.
- Promptly reports discrepancies and out of limits conditions to supervision.
- Assures that the correct documentation has been received from Product Release and files documentation properly.
- Assures new SOPs are placed in training and returned by deadline.
- Conducts Vials Seal Integrity Analyses.
- Performs daily calibration of Laboratory Balances.
- Performs routine pH analyses.
- Performs Visual Inspection and volumes for Finished Product.
- Performs sampling and physical release of all Raw Materials and Finished Products.
- Prepares and catalogs HPLC, reagents, ACS and Test Solutions.
- Responsible for temperature and/or humidity charts for controlled rooms, chambers and cabinets.
- Tracking of inventory.
- Paperwork preparation and data entry.
- Responsible for audit response tracking. '
- Support the regulatory annual report and Annual Quality report process.
- Generate reports as requested by management.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Associates degree with 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- High school diploma with 3 years of related experience.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical labor, at times briefly under conditions of extreme heat, cold and humidity.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
- Working knowledge of cGMP's.
skills: HPLC, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.