job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performing environmental monitoring sampling in manufacturing cleanrooms.
- Organization and completion of assay documentation and entering data into QC database.
- Performing Purified water sampling and testing (Conductivity, Endotoxin and Bioburden).
- Write, revise and review Standard Operating Procedures and Forms.
- Lab maintenance and updates on equipment calibrations and equipment use logbooks according to cGMP standards.
- Assist in conducting and documenting laboratory investigations.
- Sample submissions in a timely manner to various contract testing vendors.
- Perform other lab duties as required.
- This position interacts with QC, QA and Manufacturing personnel and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related discipline with 1-2 years of relevant biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability/Flexibility to work weekends is required
- Experience in the cell therapy, biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
skills: Quality control, SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.