As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assist in the day to day support of study operations including tracking and creating overviews of subject, site, study status, milestones and performing quality check activities across components of the clinical study.
- Assist in study set-up including but not limited to eCRF design, protocol preparation, informed consents, investigator selection, systems (e.g., CTMS, IVR, etc.), study related operational manuals, training materials, and various study plans (e.g., visit logs, drug inventory, monitoring plan, etc.)
- Process and track clinical trial materials requests, study related supply requests, safety letters, vendor and investigator payments and other study related activities as needed
- Assist in the management of study completion activities including data review and clinical study report review
- Ensure complete and timely collection and archiving of TMF documents of assigned studies or program, including oversight and/or submission of regulatory documents to the TMF and ongoing document reconciliation.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date study information within CTMS and other relevant tracking systems
- Effectively communicate with study team members and work closely with Lead Study Manager to address challenges
- May participate in process improvement and quality-related initiatives associated with study execution and deliverables
- Associates Degree
- Must have at least 2 years previous experience in the healthcare or related field
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation administrative and computer skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
skills: CRF, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), TMF
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.