As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 60.81 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Communicates with internal and external parties on case contents, and to reply to related queries
- Makes first line decisions on case processing matters for prioritization, FU significance, seriousness, listedness, coding queries, etc
- Performs or initiates case corrections, as needed
- Performs SME services for ICSR processing queries by the vendor
- Supports late case investigations by the regional PV Process Governance team.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise (medical/technical.) for the creation of training materials in collaboration with the PV Training team.
- Facilitates finalized training sessions (PV Processes and systems) for vendors and PV Process staff in collaboration with PV Training team.
- MS degree in life sciences or equivalent (RN preferred)
- 5+ years relevant experience; medical assessment experience and expertise within Pharmacovigilance
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of PV Process regulatory requirements and ICSR processing procedures globally and in Americas region
- A technical expert within the organization, with extensive knowledge within their chosen specialty and developing knowledge of related disciplines. Has the ability to recommend enhancements to internal policies,
- processes and procedures based on new requirements, legislation, etc.
- Provides solutions to a wide variety of problems of greater complexity that require the regular use of creativity and ingenuity, while safeguarding the company's compliance.
- Ensures case processing and case quality are maintained at highest standards at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural /intercultural awareness; able to develop effective relationships through collaboration.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
skills: Pharmacovigilance, Argus, ICSR (Individual Case Study Report)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.