As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $19.55 - 23.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
Perform routine manufacturing duties such as preparation of orders, production, labeling, dispensing and packaging of intermediate and finished products following detailed procedures with direct supervision.
- Perform product manufacturing, dispensing and packaging according to established procedures and schedules.
- Support general lab functions, setup, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare general lab bulk solutions, glassware cleaning and vial labeling.
- Production records and data will be review by supervision.
- Produce products under Quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and Class A manufacturing principles.
- Work safely and in compliance with all applicable company, federal and local regulations.
- Work may involve the handling of radioactive, hazardous or biological materials.
- Must have adequate training to safely handle these materials and work safely under laboratory rules and SOPs.
- May include participation in procedure revision and process improvement.
- May require performing tasks following cGMP guidelines.
- May require participation in inventory ordering, receipt/warehousing and control of raw materials reagents, product and lab supplies including cycle counting.
- May include processing and packaging of waste generated from lab processes.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- High School diploma with 0-2 years of job related experience
- Basic lab and computer skills.
- Attention to detail and follows instructions.
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.