Seeking an experienced Life Science Consultant in the Yardley, PA area. This person must be a client facing, critical thinkers. The consultant will contribute to project planning, execution, and client relationship building.
location: Morrisville, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- High level of client engagement to develop strategic presentations, project plans and project updates
- Development of client deliverables including business cases, therapeutic area landscapes, commercial launch plans, strategy documents, tactical plans, educational resources, and others
- Development and management of projects including project plans, meeting coordination, status report development, client meeting planning/facilitation/note capture
- Data analysis including forecast development, sample planning, and market research insights development
- Client customer interviews (HCP, patient, payer) and report generation
- Business opportunity identification
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA or advanced life science degree highly preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years prior consulting or brand management experience in the life sciences space
- Brand-building / Launch experience at various stages of the product life cycle a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented, and extremely well organized
- Candidates should have desire for a fast-paced career in dynamic, growing organization.
- Ability to manage one or more projects simultaneously
skills: Data Analysis, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project, Market Access, Market Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.